Donnerstag, 2. Juni 2011

Photo Diary #18

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
On sunday I went to Marlow, a lovely village on the Themse. My friend and I bought cheese, tomatos, dip and bread in the supermarket and ate it on a bench next to the water. After our delicious lunch we went for a walk and one of my friends ate a icecream by 5 degrees ;)
Ohh and while I took some pictures in a sweet shop the manager came up to me and "hired" me for taking some shoots from his store (they need some for their website)... That was so fun.. :)
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
 (blazer: YF, jumper: Beyond Retro, skirt and scarf: Primark, shoes: Dosenbach)
Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic


Lots of love

Claudia

follow us on: facebook, bloglovin or lookbook

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen