Donnerstag, 2. Juni 2011

Photo Diary #17

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Last weekend I was in St Albans with my girls.. Our journey wasn't that comfortable, we needed to drive more than one hour with a really old and loud bus.. Buying our lunch by a local store we sat on a bench and enjoyed the sun..
Unfortunately my best friend Nina will leave London very soon! She is my inspiration, my honey and we share our love for photography.. Next week we are going to try to snap some pictures from London Fashion Week, so stay tuned!! :)


Image and video hosting by TinyPic
(Blazer: YF, Jumper: H&M, Skirt and Tights: Primark, Bag: Greenwich market)
Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic

Lots of love

Claudia

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen