Donnerstag, 2. Juni 2011

Photo Diary #12



wow, what a day.. I spend my day in Notting Hill and South Kensigton and had for the first time my new camera (Canon EOS 500D) with me.. The girls and I went to a brand museum and we had so much fun to see all the old packagings and how they developed during the decade. We laughed a lot, but after it we were so hungry that we bought one of the best sandwich in town.. Coincidentally we found the store from Sienna and Savannah Miller but unfortunately they weren't there ;)
Ah by the way in the second picture you can see some milk, I know that doesn't sound really interesting for you and on the picture you can't really see it, but they are adorable small.. Once I should take a better photo of them and show it to you again :) Love them ♥
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
 
Would like to have that book, it's so gorgeous!! :)


Love Claudia

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen